by Publisher CoachellaValley | November 14, 2020 2:03 am
Amazing desert views and the greatest collection of vintage furniture, clothing, decor and other collectibles in the Coachella Valley
Happy Sunday! 💚 The Palm Springs Vintage Market will be back, mark your calendars! 🗓 Sunday, December 6, 8am – 2pm…advance passes available now:
Camelot Theater / Palm Springs Cultural Center parking lot – 2300 E Baristo Rd, Palm Springs.
November is here and the weather is starting to cool, making your outdoor vintage shopping experience a whole lot more comfortable.
The county has also moved back into the “purple” tier, but rest assured we are going to be hypervigilant about distancing and sanitation to ensure the safety of visitors and vendors alike.
Part of our protocols is having a limited capacity, so advanced tickets are HIGHLY recommended and can be purchased on line HERE.
Advance ticket holders will also have a separate line with PRIORITY entry, so it’s definitely the way to go.
Please note also that due to our reconfigurement to create more space, there is no car parking directly on site, but there is plenty right across the street.
Things to note for our market this season:
• The layout has been changed, however many of your favorites are still here. Please ask at the info booth if you are looking for someone in particular.
• Entrance is in the regular location, with a sepate exit on the west driveway.
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY and will be enforced – as will physical distancing.
• There will be hand sanitizer at all vendor booths plus hand washing stations on site.
• Please use good judgment when approaching vendor booths – asking before you touch, sit, try on, etc.
We can’t wait to see you all once again this Sunday. Please follow us on social media, take lots of pictures and tag us as we love to see your treasures in your home!
Source URL: https://coachellavalley.com/palm-springs-vintage-market-returns-this-sunday-november-1-2020/
Copyright ©2023 Coachella Valley unless otherwise noted.