by Publisher CoachellaValley | February 13, 2021 3:28 pm
* WHAT…West winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 60 mph expected.
* WHERE…San Bernardino County Mountains, Riverside County Mountains, San Diego County Mountains, Apple and Lucerne Valleys, San Diego County Deserts and San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning.
* WHEN…From 10 AM to 10 PM PST Saturday.
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines. Power outages are possible. Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
* AFFECTED AREAS: RIVERSIDE COUNTY MOUNTAINS … SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY MOUNTAINS … APPLE AND LUCERNE VALLEYS … SAN DIEGO COUNTY DESERTS … SAN DIEGO COUNTY MOUNTAINS … SAN GORGONIO PASS NEAR BANNING
People should avoid being outside in forested areas and around trees and branches. If possible, remain in the lower levels of your home during the windstorm, and avoid windows. Use caution if you must drive.
Source URL: https://coachellavalley.com/high-wind-warning-until-1000pm-saturday/
Copyright ©2023 Coachella Valley unless otherwise noted.