HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT TUESDAY
by Publisher CoachellaValley | March 15, 2021 5:37 pm
HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT TUESDAY… Todays California!
- WHAT…West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph expected. Local gusts to 85 mph in favored locations.
- WHERE…San Bernardino County Mountains, San Diego County Deserts, Apple and Lucerne Valleys and Coachella Valley.
- WHEN…Until 3 AM PDT Tuesday.
- IMPACTS…Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines. Power outages are possible. Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
- HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT TUESDAY… Todays California!: http://TodaysCalifornia.com
Source URL: https://coachellavalley.com/high-wind-warning-remains-in-effect-until-3-am-pdt-tuesday/
Copyright ©2023 Coachella Valley unless otherwise noted.