Forever 21, on list to close at the River
by Coachella Valley | November 18, 2019 8:52 pm
Forever 21 released a list of nearly 180 stores that could close soon as part of bankruptcy proceedings which includes their River location. The signs for “store closing” are posted… time to take advantage.
The Forever 21 Red at the mall will remain open!!
Here is a list they released for the Southern California Forever 21 stores slated for potential closure:
- Anaheim — Anaheim Plaza
- Arcadia — Westfield Santa Anita
- Canoga Park — Westfield Topanga Plaza
- Culver City — Westfield Culver City
- El Cajon — Parkway Plaza
- Glendale — Glendale Galleria
- Glendale — The Americana at Brand
- Lakewood — Lakewood Center Mall
- Los Angeles — Hollywood & Highland
- Los Angeles — Beverly Center
- Los Angeles — Garden State Plaza
- Newport Beach — Fashion Island
- Pasadena — 35 N. De Lacey Ave.
- Rancho Mirage — The River at Rancho Mirage
- Redondo Beach — The Galleria @ South Bay
- Riverside — Galleria at Tyler
- San Bernardino — Inland Center
- San Diego — Mission Valley
- San Diego — University Town Center
- Santa Barbara — 901 State St.
- Sherman Oaks — Sherman Oaks Fashion Square
- Thousand Oaks — The Oaks
- Tustin (F21 Red) — Tustin Marketplace
- Valencia — Valencia Town Center
- Van Nuys (F21 Red) — The Plant
- Ventura — Pacific View Ventura Mall
The stores on the list rank as Forever 21’s least profitable.
- : https://www.instagram.com/CoachellaValley
Source URL: https://coachellavalley.com/forever-21-on-list-to-close-at-the-river/
Copyright ©2020 Coachella Valley unless otherwise noted.