Coachella Valley Music & Art Festival – Survival Tips!
by Coachella Valley | April 2, 2015 6:45 pm
Tips to help you survive Coachella Valley Music & Art Festival 2015
- Meet H2O, your new best friend. Hydration will be key to survival in desert conditions, especially when you’re spending long days and nights with your other friend, booze. You can bring an empty bottle (as long as it’s not metal) into the festival and fill it up at one of the many fountains around the venue. There will also be bottled water sold for at various locations.
- Rent a locker. Medium backpacks are allowed into the festival (more on what to fill it with below). You can store your bag — along with any sweaters or pants for the cold desert nights — in these lockers conveniently located on the grounds, priced $54-$79 for three days. Claim yours in advance at lockersonline.com
- Sunscreen will save you. Get a family-size bottle if you have to — just make sure you’re well-doused in the stuff with a high SPF. Hats will also help.
- cheap sunglasses that can get lost without you shedding a tear.
- battle shoesto take on all conditions. We recommend Skechers Go-Walk. Comfy, washable, breathable and most important – Light weight. With all the walking you will be doing you will NOT want a traditional Tennis Shoe and Flip Flops at Coachella = Rookie Mistake!
- DO NOT BRING CASH …It is easily lost, falls out of your pocket, the ATM fee’s are crazy high….Credit and Debit Cards make buying a breeze!
- NO SELFIE STICKSCOACHELLA VALLEY’S TOP STORIES
READ MORE STORIES
MORE THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND
PHOTO GALLERIES OF ALL OUR SHOOTS
- lockersonline.com: https://lockersonline.com
- READ MORE STORIES: https://coachellavalley.com/blog-news-list/
Source URL: https://coachellavalley.com/coachella-valley-music-art-festival-survival-tips/
Copyright ©2022 Coachella Valley unless otherwise noted.