Coachella Valley Alert – Wind Advisory – 60 mph Gusts
by Publisher CoachellaValley | April 5, 2021 6:55 pm
Start: Sunday, 4/4, 11:00 PM PDT
End: Tuesday, 4/6, 5:00 AM PDTSource:
U.S. National Weather Service
…WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT TUESDAY…
- WHAT…West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 60 mph.
- WHERE…San Diego County Deserts, Apple and Lucerne Valleys, Coachella Valley, San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning, Riverside County Mountains, San Bernardino County Mountains and San Diego County Mountains.
- WHEN…Until 5 AM PDT Tuesday.
- IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The strongest winds are expected late this afternoon through this evening.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
- : https://www.instagram.com/CoachellaValley
Source URL: https://coachellavalley.com/coachella-valley-alert-wind-advisory-60-mph-gusts/
Copyright ©2021 Coachella Valley unless otherwise noted.