First Annual Shindig In The Desert
Boots On Stage Hosted the First Annual Shindig in the Desert!
This past weekend Boots On Stage hosted the first annual Shindig, In The Desert, at The Chateau at Lake La Quinta. The Shindig included acoustic performances by Tyler Rich, Nashville’s Chaley Rose and Caleche Ryder.
Highlights from The Shindig included:
- Chaley Rose attends prior to seeing co-star from Nashville, Sam Palladio, perform at Stagecoach Music Festival
- Josh Henderson (Dallas, Arrangement (coming soon to E!) ) playing corn hole
- Chaley Rose performs and covers Bonnie Raitt’s, ‘You Can’t Make Me Love You’
- Tyler Rich covering Justin Beiber’s, ‘Love Yourself’
- Actor Blair Redford (Satisfaction) receiving a massage in the Soothe relaxation station
- Actor Ryan Rottman (90210) indulging in JottsShotts! with friends
- Guests enjoyed cocktails from Three Olives Vodka, Reilly’s Mother’s Milk Whiskey and Mo’Se by Rock ’N Roll Wine as well as corn hole, a boot shine station, relaxation station by Soothe and music provided by DJ Mr. Best
Whiskey Wolves Of The West – Leroy’s Newest Project! As a songwriter, producer, singer and multi-instrumentalist, Leroy Powell’s resume reads
Stagecoach is happy to announce that they are once again offering Coachella Valley residents the opportunity to purchase passes to